Create this deliciously simple salad in 3 easy steps.
- 15oz cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 15oz chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 100g fresh peas
- 50g trimmed mange tout
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Combine the spinach, cannellini beans, chickpeas, celery, cucumber, mange tout and fresh peas in a serving bowl, we used our Studio Grey Medium Ridged Bowl
- In a separate bowl whisk together the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper to create a light dressing
- Drizzle this over your salad and serve with slices of lemon.