We’ve got the perfect cocktail recipes for you to enjoy in the sunshine.
Choose between a refreshing Lemongrass Gin Cocktail or go for something more fruity with our Blackberry Bellini.
Lemongrass Gin Cocktail
- 3 lemongrass stems (use one to garnish)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1oz agave nectar (or simple syrup)
- 2oz gin
- 2oz ginger ale
- Cut the lemongrass stem into small pieces and add to a cocktail shaker along with the ginger, agave nectar gin and lime juice
- Shake vigorously until all the ingredients are combined
- Strain into a large gin glass with ice and top off with ginger ale
- Garnish with a lemongrass stem and enjoy!
- 3oz fresh blackberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 750ml champagne or prosecco
- Your choice of garnish
Add the blackberries and sugar to a blender and puree until smooth
Let the puree sit for 2 minutes to enhance the flavour
Press the puree through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the seeds and the majority of the fruit pulp
Split the blackberry puree equally into 4 champagne flutes
Fill the glasses with champagne or prosecco
Garnish and serve