Pancake Day is just around the corner! This delicious caramelised apple pancake recipe from @kitchen.religion will definitely go down a treat.
- 500ml of kefir at room temperature
- 250g all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 apple (for the mixture)
- Thin apple slices (to caramelise)
- A pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients (except your apple slices) in a mixer and then set aside for around 5 minutes
- Preheat the frying pan and pour some batter into the pan to make your first pancake
- After pouring, immediately add 2 apple slices on top of the pancake
- Once the edges of your pancake are set, flip the pancake over to cook the other side. The apples will then caramelise and add more flavour
- Repeat this process for the remainder of your batter and enjoy!