Snack on something a little different this autumn. Create @LetsEatSmart’s spicy roasted pumpkin seeds in 5 simple steps.
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- Scoop out the seeds from your pumpkin (if you haven’t already) using a large
spoon, scraping the sides of the pumpkin to remove the seeds and pulp
- Separate the pulp from the seeds, place the seeds in a colander and rinse under cold running water
- Pat dry the seeds with kitchen roll
- Transfer the seeds into a large bowl and add in the remaining ingredients. Stir to ensure all seeds are evenly coated
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment then spread the
seeds evenly in a single layer on your prepared baking tray
and bake in the middle of the oven for around 45 minutes,
stirring and tossing the seeds occasionally.
For more recipes, visit @LetsEatSmart’s blog here.