Pancakes with a twist! Food blogger, @LetsEatSmart shares a great way to turn leftover pumpkin into a tasty breakfast treat.
Use up your leftover pumpkin from Halloween for this tasty breakfast treat.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup soya milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbps coconut oil (for frying)
- Combine the apple cider vinegar with soya milk and set
- Place the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, and
mix to combine
- Stir in the apple cider vinegar and milk
- Heat a medium frying pan with a little coconut oil. Add a
small ladle of batter and fry over low-medium heat until
the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over
and cook until both sides are golden brown
- Repeat until all the batter is used up
For more recipes, visit @LetsEatSmart’s blog here.