Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 medium potatoes
- Wild herb mix, well chopped
- 1 Knob of butter
- Splash lemon juice
- Chop your potatoes in to 2cm cubes and place in a pan of boiling water and rapidly boil for up to 5 minutes (test with a fork until soft but not falling apart).
- Strain your potatoes and sprinkle with salt.
- In a pan add a knob of butter and heat for a minute before adding your potatoes.
- Let them fry off in the butter for 5 minutes, tossing them every so often, or until going golden.
- Stir through your wild herbs and cook for a further minute.
- Remove your potatoes from the pan and place in a bowl.
- Serve up with a splash of lemon juice or a few raw sorrel leaves in the Halo Medium Serving Bowl.