Personalise your wrapping paper so that the wrap is as much as a gift as the present. A slightly more advanced make but very straight forward and satisfying once you’ve got the knack.
You will need:
• Speedball Speedy Carve rubber (or simply a large, flat eraser works too!)
• A craft knife
• A lino cutter (you can purchase these very cheaply from art and craft shops)
• A Pencil and paper
• An ink pad in your chosen colour
• A roll of Kraft paper
- Have a think about your design – keep it simple. We simply drew around a glass to get two over lapping circles then only cut out half of each to get this modern shape.
- Cut around your shape carefully using the knife and then using the lino cutter, carve away the areas you don’t want to print.
- Bring the stamp pad to your stamp and dab all over to ensure the whole surface is covered with ink.
- Stamp away! You may want to line up the design or offset it as we did here.
- Wrap using your handmade paper and use coordinating ribbon. You can also stamp the design on a tag so that everything matches.