A very economical but heartwarming gift that will mean so much more than a packet of shop bought biscuits!
You will need:
• Ingredients for your Christmas biscuits
• A cookie cutter
• A cut crystal glass
• A cellophane treat bag
• A short piece of ribbon
• A gift tag
• And not forgetting, a lovely Denby mug
- Roll out your biscuit dough until it is about 1.5cm thick.
- Cut out your biscuits using a cookie cutter with a pretty edge. Using a crystal glass with a design that is also featured on the base (you could easily forage one from a charity shop), imprint the design onto each biscuit. Be firm but gentle.
- Bake the biscuits and enjoy the Christmassy smell whilst sitting back with a hot mug of tea. Once baked, allow them to cool fully.
- Take a Denby mug and insert a cellophane bag into it. Then pile in your biscuits. Finish with a ribbon (you only need a little so you could recycle off cuts) and a handwritten gift tag.
Click here to shop our Natural Canvas Mugs.
Don’t forget to tag us in your creations @DenbyPottery