Makes 6 crepes
100g plain flour or gluten-free option
1 teaspoon coconut sugar or caster sugar
230ml coconut milk or semi skimmed milk
Toppings of your choice (we used coconut yoghurt, dried coconut, raspberries, pistachios and honey).
1. Mix the flour and sugar together
2. Next, add-in the milk and egg and whisk well
3. Add oil or butter into your frying pan on a medium heat
4. Pour the crepe mixture into the pan ensuring it covers the full surface
5. Cook for around 2-3 minutes checking until the crepe becomes a light brown colour, then flip over
6. Repeat until you’ve used up the mixture
7. Finish with your favourite toppings, we used coconut yoghurt, dried coconut, fresh raspberries, chopped pistachios and a drizzle of honey!