Feel good chef Indy Power has created a series of delicious one-pot recipes ideal to cook in our Cast Iron and Oven to Tableware ranges.
The second of Indy’s recipes is a dreamy brunch creation: Apple and Cinnamon Baked Oats with Raspberry Drizzle. Indy says, “This is the dreamiest breakfast or brunch and perfect for when you have friends over.”
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
2 & 1/2 Cups of Gluten Free Oats (250g)
2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
2 Large Apples
2 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup
2 Cups of Unsweetened Nut Milk (500ml)
Large Handful of Walnuts
For the Raspberry Drizzle:
150g of Raspberries
3 Tablespoons of Water
• Preheat the oven to 180’C
• In a large bowl, combine the cinnamon and oats. Grate the apple into the bowl and mix well
• In another bowl or jug, combine the nut milk, eggs and maple syrup and whisk well. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well
• Pour the mixture out into a large oven dish and spread it out evenly. Sprinkle the walnuts on top and bake at 180’C for about 30 minutes until lightly golden and set
• During the last ten minutes of baking time, add the raspberries and water to a small saucepan on medium heat. Let it simmer gently for 5-10 minutes until thick and sweet
• Serve the oats hot as is or with a dash more almond milk and a drizzle of the raspberry sauce.
Shop the Halo Large Rectangular Oven Dish that Indy used to cook her recipe here.